Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why My Flat Screen Comes On But Dont Show Anything Please Help Me With My Apartment Crisis!?

Please help me with my apartment crisis!? - why my flat screen comes on but dont show anything

So I moved to these apartments and my special move in 2 months are paid on time and receive a flat screen TV, so I moved in October and paid in October and November in time for December is here and we never had our TV . Then my friend returned home from work and had money worries, the apartment complex were very rude and unwilling to work with us, but we went to court, I brought my mother to us so that He could hear what was said of the case I do not understand something, "she said in a payment plan within 10 days to reach, so we looked at him and said something to the effect that still qualify, and incapable of even a payment plan that is not what it to the court said that we had to carry our cash flow (it was the 2 thousand euros) in 2 days! Also gave us a chance. if we consider the ads have been moved, so wrong. Holds up to open the door and my car was broken. said they had some kind of patrol officer, 24 / 7, I've never seen someone go, and I work 3 shifts. Allow anyone to come take a walk, even peoplE who live there! I have no air conditioning, a bathroom is broken, I'm not even a door into a room. Never solution. If they say they will not even show! I just do not know where I am at this point. but I think my rights have been violated and you want to know whether a measure, you can have here.

5 comments:

MM C said...

If I were you, I pack and leave before they drove. It is pointless to complain about it, and if you do not pay rent. I can not believe that there is always give you a FREE flat screen TV and free from living? Come on. They are more mature. Return to the home of his mother.

53classi... said...

Sounds like you are in New York. Laws from state to state, but we must maintain with the rent or a payment plan corrective action by the city or the local County Health Department or the Department of Building Inspection Search

A complaint to the agency the right to prevent the eviction of () unlawful Detainer and get to rent with.

Really said...

No action. They pay no rent, they are reported. End of story. No other place that you rent an eviction on your record.

Tedi said...

Sassy 2 is correct.

Wildcat said...

Owner First of all, is not obliged to work with you! You pay the rent or you are moving, time! This is not a business, but love! They did nothing wrong, expulsion.

It seems that December, when it paid too late and money problems have started. They do not qualify for the television. She moved in October during the month of paid time because you can not move until you have paid, so it does not matter. November is paid it on time, but not in December

The owner is not responsible for the crime in the region. Even in a closed community that is not legally responsible. They have no reason to something there.

The lack of repairs had nothing to do with paying rent. So there are things you can do there.

I think they have money problems, but also the rest of the country. If you are homeless, you need somewhere cheaper.

Post a Comment