Monday, February 1, 2010

Position Of The Cervix Five Days Before Menstruation What Position Would Your Cervix Be At If You Were 8 Weeks Pregnant?

What position would your cervix be at if you were 8 weeks pregnant? - position of the cervix five days before menstruation

The wait to see if my period arrives tomorrow or Saturday.
I do not know if what I am on 1 November was not was a time, or. My time was 29 12th September, we had sex October and 16. On 1 November he had a light as a "period". My normal period lasts about five days, from mild to severe and back again into the light. This day was bright and a dark burgundy brown. and maybe took a few days.
My neck was strong and sweet lunch for now. My breasts seem to add a little more comprehensive and wounded inside and outside all day. In addition, I am so boring in recent weeks. In just what the cervix would be approximately 8 weeks when you were pregnant?

1 comments:

Chels said...

Erm ... If you had 8 weeks of pregnancy, a test is entirely accurate.

Position the cervix is not a reliable indicator of early pregnancy.

Post a Comment