Saturday, February 13, 2010

Junior Suites In Disney Does The Disney World Beach Club Have Junior Suites?

Does the Disney World Beach Club have junior suites? - junior suites in disney

I know this is a very specific question, but you know everyone, the Beach Club, junior suites or deluxe room separate bedroom and living room with a door? "We stayed in the A Wilderness Lodge, and was necessary because My daughter, 5 years is not a sleeper. In a standard room, we go to bed at the same time - we will never remain in a position and playing or watching TV for a while. No, it does not pass after a busy day!:) If you are standing has risen. The door of the WL is the key, but I have no information on the dispute before Christ - Disney's Web site lists a deluxe room, but the details are not enough. Some forums / sites mentioned there is a room with a door, but today, I called Disney reservations and the woman says, no, not in the bedroom doors of luxury? VeryConfusion. Can anyone confirm? Thank you!

2 comments:

kaz said...

Unfortunately, not junior suites.

Gossip G said...

Hey, I'm there with my family this summer, I hope he is right there ... This is our first time staying in a luxury resort that we are sooo excited! Ya'll might be a bathroom? go to the link / site i have below I hope it helps:)

Post a Comment