Sunday, February 21, 2010

Broken Blood Vessel Penis Little Brown Spot On Penis. Broken Blood Vessel From Years Ago?

Little brown spot on penis. Broken blood vessel from years ago? - broken blood vessel penis

Ok, I have a small brown spot on my foreskin, which comes from broken blood vessel in my penis while masturbating. I was twelve, and say that I have found a way to achieve orgasm, was not the normal way. After this incident, I learned the right way. Anyway, I think the problem is now completed. I am now 14th My question now is why the ruptured blood vessel in the same brown spots on my penis? Should not be gone within two years?

1 comments:

giselle. said...

Problems is a scar, and scars take forever if you do not like to really get rid of scars by rubbing lemon juice on, but can hurt lol

Post a Comment